Plan your visit
5 Euro, reduced 3 Euro
3 Euro, reduced 2 Euro
Free admission for members, children and teenagers up to 18 years of age or with the Kunstmeilenpass: 5 institutions, valid for 1 year, 1 price
Tuesday–Sunday and public holidays 12 am–6 pm
Open Good Friday, Easter Monday, 1 May, Whit Monday, Ascension Day, Corpus Christi, 3 October, 25 and 26 December
Closed on 24 and 31 December
You can easily park in front of the Kunstverein in Hamburg, in the paid car park. Access via Amsinckstraße.
Informations about the exhibtion visit
From 29.11.2021, the Kunstverein in Hamburg will switch to 2G mode with mandatory masks in order to ensure that its visitors can continue to visit the exhibition safely.
Please note that due to the current situation, special rules of conduct apply to your visit. These include among others:
- Please visit us only if you feel healthy
- Mouth and nose protection obligatory
- Maintaining a minimum distance of at least 1.5 meters
- Compliance with the sneezing and coughing instructions
- Please observe the current hygiene recommendations
We trust in the responsible behavior of all our visitors and look forward to your visit.
How to find us
U1 to Steinstraße
U2 and U3 to Hauptbahnhof
S1, S2, S3, S21 to Hauptahnhof
Bus 112, 120, 124, 34 to Steinstraße stop
Plan your way to us with the HVV.
Members enjoy many benefits at the Kunstverein in Hamburg
- Free admission to the exhibitions and events of the Kunstverein in Hamburg as well as to 300 other German art societies that are affiliated to the AdKV.
- Personal invitation to all openings and accompanying events of the Kunstverein
- 20 percent discount on all Kunstverein publications
- Purchase of annual gifts (limited edition works by international artists) offered exclusively to members of the Kunstverein
- Participation and right to vote at the general meeting of members
- Participation in special member events: Travel to interesting destinations of the international art business, visits to studios, artist talks, special exhibition tours and events.
- Use of the reference library of the Kunstverein
- Each new member receives a publication from the Kunstverein as a welcome gift.